Accredited Family Law Specialist
“Now, more than ever, our clients need expert, responsive and compassionate assistance.”
Jodylee has dedicated the last 20 years to advising couples (married, de facto and same-sex) on everything from separation and divorce to parenting disputes, including IVF, as well as binding financial agreements and all aspects of financial issues and property settlements.
Each case deserves an individual and specialist approach to achieve the best possible outcome
Jodylee uses negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation tools to achieve the best outcome for her clients.
She also invests a great deal of time and energy in her relationships outside the firm to ensure her clients always have access to the best possible team of experts in all areas of law.
Widely recognised as a leader in the industry
Jodylee was named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for Family Law, Melbourne in 2020. She has also been recognised by Doyles Guide and in The Best Lawyers in Australia for her work in Alternative Dispute Resolution and Family Law.
Jodylee is a regular speaker on family law related issues and is regularly quoted in the media and recognised as a leading expert in the area.
- Separation and Divorce, including:
- Same sex couples
- De facto relationships
- Family Violence, including
- Intervention orders
- Breach of orders
- Parenting Arrangements, including:
- Surrogacy and IVF related advice and agreements
- Relocation applications
- Passport applications
- Paternity disputes
- Naming disputes
- Child Support Agreements, including:
- Adult children (18 years +)
- Non-biological children
- Binding Financial Agreements, including:
- Intergenerational wealth transfer
- Family business succession
- Protect intra-family gifts
- Property Settlements, including:
- Multi-jurisdictional (cross-border) property matters
- Valuation disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Superannuation Splits
- BA/LLB (Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Family Law Section
- Law Council of Australia