Camille is passionate about helping clients find their best solution by providing a compassionate legal service in an efficient manner. She has extensive knowledge and experience in family law that allows her to skillfully ease a client’s stress.
Camille has expertise in all aspects of property/financial and parenting matters as well as niche expertise in the following:
- Complex business structures, overseas assets and Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF);
- Relocation, recovery, passports, parental alienation, name changes, gender dysphoria, therapeutic and medical intervention, same sex and transgender issues;
- Financial agreements, before, during and after separation for De Facto and Married couples;
- Binding Child Support Agreements; and
- Intervention Orders, Family Violence and Personal Safety.
Outside of her everyday work Camille has a passion for animals and is on the board of Monash University’s Animal Ethics Committee. She is also the Co-Chair for the Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers Professional Development Committee assisting law students and junior lawyers building professional skills and achieving their dream careers in the legal industry.
Camille is determined to work collaboratively with clients to resolve their family legal issues and reach settlements that meet her client’s individual circumstances, needs and expectations.