With well-rounded experience across all areas of family law, Kerry prides herself on gaining a deep understanding of her client’s needs and provides comprehensive advice and guidance to her clients relating to their parenting arrangements and property division.
Kerry helps clients to understand their legal rights regarding issues of child custody. She looks to guiding clients towards more child-focused solutions to parenting matters. Kerry has assisted clients in resolving their parenting and property matters without the need to going to Court by way of Application for Consent Orders so that we can best resolve matters in a timely and more cost-effective manner.
Areas of law:
- Parenting arrangement and parental orders including living and visitation arrangements (custody).
- Property settlements.
- Superannuation splitting.
- Child support and spousal maintenance.
- Binding financial agreements (BFAs) including pre-nups.
- Intervention Orders and family violence.
- Divorce Applications.
- Child relocation and recovery orders (Victoria, Interstate and overseas).
After finishing her law degree, Kerry completed her practical legal training at Leo Cussen Institute and was admitted to practice in October 2018.
In her spare time, Kerry enjoys cooking for her family and friends and keeping active.
Kerry is also a volunteer lawyer at Fitzroy Legal Service.